Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bound in sighs

Bound in sighs should I not show emotion?
The devil's child have once again given birth to grief
Should I on the other hand should be reduced to a fraction
by your poisonous spews for the sake of respect?

Silence in its golden shine cannot contain,
but because the eyes can always maintain
what the heart says of such situation,
I resort to the reduce my life to audio-visual frames of stares,
and slowly what respect has of me is the broadcast station
...which my face glares

Clever as you are devil's child,
your tendency to disregard the other's sense
one can call dumb,
but because you cam laude,
one can only be certain that the notion that
although education can afford us of knowledge,
ones use of it beyond that is up to us

Alas, this transcript has to end
one cannot afford to let you win this mind game
for this day you have made me bend
but for such a day will come when you will do the same
and one can only wonder how used you will be
to the same action which you saw with glee

No comments: